Ideeli Sale Today!

jc0812 I can't wait to see your EB and wheat ashers...

kdo, did you decide?

I really must stop this nonsense as I have no money and three bags on the way and my stuff isnt really moving on the bay. I'm done til around xmas, really I am!

Yikes, I just submitted my order...Pumpkin! My nonsense gots to STOP! (after a pair of skinnies and casual dresses...) NO MORE BAGS! I need to save up for my HG...maybe next year...

jc0812 I can't wait to see your EB and wheat ashers...

kdo, did you decide?

I really must stop this nonsense as I have no money and three bags on the way and my stuff isnt really moving on the bay. I'm done til around xmas, really I am!

I think while asher is heavier than MAB, since the bottom is smaller, it's easier to manage. I can't do a MAB- it just looks too big on me. The pumpkin color is fantastic.

Congrats on everyone who scored the first asher. Now I have to work on my Magnolia.

Thanks ladies! I got EB and wheat, because I already have an oranged-toned bag and don't have a cream/beige colored one. I think the wheat will be really versatile.

Congrats JC! I love the EB! I was going to get one, but I recently got a BB Trophy at the SS (love it) and since I don't have an orange toned bag, I got a pumpkin. But, the EB is so hot! I also got the Ava black clutch. I wish they had the Metro clutch in black, but I really like the Ava too. I had the black Sophia and cherry Marseille in my cart too at one point, but I need to exercise some control for all the fall lines coming out. Did you decide to keep your grey Marley? I ended up taking mine back to Nordstrom. After I bought it (and becoming obsessed with Treesje), I started looking at all their other bags and this forum, and decided as much as I like it and it was a good price, I LOVE the grey Turner more. On my wish list is an Asher (got it, yea!), grey Turner and Magnolia. I very tempted by some other styles too and some things on the bay, but I'm going to wait for these babies first. I LOVE TREESJE and I can't wait for my scores to arrive! :yahoo:

Hello to all the Treesje fans! I so glad to join you all!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks, azgoldengirl! Congrats on the pumpkin asher and black ava! They're both lovely. I would so love the pumpkin asher as well, but I need to exercise some self control. That black sophia is pretty too!

I still have my grey marley as of right now and am seriously debating whether or not to keep it. I'm like you, I like some of the other styles more (on my wishlist: magnolia and mini avalon) but I'm still drawn to the marley because of the gunmetal studs on the grey leather. The asher was on my wishlist too but now I've got two coming. :P

I've totally fallen for treesje which is really bad for my bank account! The last thing I need is to be obsessed with yet another handbag brand (I'm already obsessed with RM and HH)!

Can't wait to see all the reveals!

BTW, I noticed that most TPF'ers aren't really into many of the other Treesje styles...seems like most people are going for the ashers and magnolias. Is there no love for the other styles?

Thanks ladies! I got EB and wheat, because I already have an oranged-toned bag and don't have a cream/beige colored one. I think the wheat will be really versatile.

Congrats JC! I love the EB! I was going to get one, but I recently got a BB Trophy at the SS (love it) and since I don't have an orange toned bag, I got a pumpkin. But, the EB is so hot! I also got the Ava black clutch. I wish they had the Metro clutch in black, but I really like the Ava too. I had the black Sophia and cherry Marseille in my cart too at one point, but I need to exercise some control for all the fall lines coming out. Did you decide to keep your grey Marley? I ended up taking mine back to Nordstrom. After I bought it (and becoming obsessed with Treesje), I started looking at all their other bags and this forum, and decided as much as I like it and it was a good price, I LOVE the grey Turner more. On my wish list is an Asher (got it, yea!), grey Turner and Magnolia. I very tempted by some other styles too and some things on the bay, but I'm going to wait for these babies first. I LOVE TREESJE and I can't wait for my scores to arrive! :yahoo:

Hello to all the Treesje fans! I so glad to join you all!:biggrin:

Hey I'm going to return my gray marley too, I just don't love it much

Thanks, azgoldengirl! Congrats on the pumpkin asher and black ava! They're both lovely. I would so love the pumpkin asher as well, but I need to exercise some self control. That black sophia is pretty too!

I still have my grey marley as of right now and am seriously debating whether or not to keep it. I'm like you, I like some of the other styles more (on my wishlist: magnolia and mini avalon) but I'm still drawn to the marley because of the gunmetal studs on the grey leather. The asher was on my wishlist too but now I've got two coming. :P

I've totally fallen for treesje which is really bad for my bank account! The last thing I need is to be obsessed with yet another handbag brand (I'm already obsessed with RM and HH)!

Can't wait to see all the reveals!

BTW, I noticed that most TPF'ers aren't really into many of the other Treesje styles...seems like most people are going for the ashers and magnolias. Is there no love for the other styles?

I like Tristan and it is there in my cart in pumpkin but I already have 4 Treesje bags, help!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, azgoldengirl, and congrats on the Asher and Ava! The Ava is definitely a very pretty style!

The Ashers and Magnolias are definitely very popular, and not just on tPF, I think. As for the other styles outside of those two, for me at least, there are definitely some that I like, and some that I'm just "meh" on. For most styles outside of the hugely-popular ones, it definitely becomes a personal choice that can vary quite a bit from person to person, IMHO. Of what's in the sale, I love the look of the Marseille (though functionality can be a bit of a toss-up), yet something like the Hudson just doesn't speak to me, IYKWIM? I think there's love for other styles, but it just takes a bit of searching to find the ones who love particular styles! ;)

I like Tristan and it is there in my cart in pumpkin but I already have 4 Treesje bags, help!!!!!!!!!

LOL, if it makes you feel any better, RussianBagLady, my Treesje collection has expanded quite rapidly recently, and will still get bigger! (Once everything is here, it'll be: 3 full-sized bags, 2 clutches, and 1 pouch. Eep!!!) Even then, if I can justify another addition as being different enough from what I have, there's no telling if that collection will continue growing... :Push: So if the Tristan is different enough from what you have, go for it! ;) :biggrin:

Last edited:
LOL RussianBagLady, the tristan is seriously tempting me too...what other treesjes do you have?

starkfan, I know what you mean....I guess treesje is a bit unusual in that they have so many different styles to choose from. Most bag designers don't have nearly so many. Given that, it's not surprising that some styles just aren't as popular and it comes down to personal taste like you said.

Last edited:
LOL, if it makes you feel any better, RussianBagLady, my Treesje collection has expanded quite rapidly recently, and will still get bigger! (Once everything is here, it'll be: 3 full-sized bags, 2 clutches, and 1 pouch. Eep!!!) Even then, if I can justify another addition as being different enough from what I have, there's no telling if that collection will continue growing... :Push: So if the Tristan is different enough from what you have, go for it! ;) :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I absolutely can not go for it, I just got Turner in beautiful turquoise with gold color studs like last week. This is crazy and I have to stop.
I have one Asher, two Avalons and one Tristan. I have to stop.:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Pigalle - After I saw your photos of your black Origami I was dying for one, it looked so awesome on you. I had the additional 30% off code at Piperlime, and had it in my cart all weekend, but decided not to pull the trigger. I bought a black Havana on the bay last week (still haven't gotten it and wish I could cancel it) and should have resisted so I could get my Origami. I will probably sell the Havana unless it's absolute love and wait for my Origami to show up on the bay or bon. Do you still love it?

Congrats on your EB Asher! It's going to look so hot on you!

JC - I have fallen hard for Treesje too. Not a good thing for my wallet!

Starkfan - IKWYM, I don't feel a lot of love on many of their styles, but there are some that I am just crazy about, personal preference though. It seems like the Asher, Avalon, Magnolia and Metro clutch get a lot of love and I'm right there with everyone else loving them. I can't stop thinking about the grey Turner though. I hope I can find it on sale somewhere so I can get some sleep!

RBL - I had the Tristan in my cart for a little while over at the Piperlime sale. I decided to hold off when I saw this sale coming. It doesn't speak to me like some of the others, but it's a beautiful bag. I do love the Pumpkin color, I think it's going to be great for fall and it can also be worn year round as well.

Hi everyone - I'm new to Treesje, mostly hang in the HH threads. I have the pumpkin Tristan in my cart, and I love the color and style, but I'm debating b/c I wonder if the double straps are going to be really annoying. What do you think?