Coach Japan Website Updated

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Hope this is not a repost but I didn't see any on the recent updated website so thought I'd share with you gals cause I was just there a few minutes ago :smile:

Not sure if this was there before but I sure love this Peyton :drool:

And what bag is this? If you know the name, feel free to share here.

Love this new Bunny fob too :love:

I didn't see much different from the US this time (other than the Clover line).

Some stuff (like that Peyton) were available in the US a while ago but hard to find now.

The one you asked about is the newer legacy line drawstring bag. It didn't some in the ivory color over here.

They have some different colors of the bracelets, and some different scarves (like the square Poppy one). Also the Poppy girl shirts - they didn't use the little girl characters to promote Poppy here, so we don't get the shirts either.

The Poppy characters t-shirts are super cute :biggrin: If only that Legacy drawstring bag came in bag or another color that I like. Honestly, the JP website is a bit dull this time around compared to when Poppy was released :lol:

Here's the blue croc embossed Peyton from a pic I posted on another thread...one of my favs too! :yes: And the blue Legacy drawstring pouch, also from a pic I posted on another thread. The Legacy pouches are very small but seem to adequately hold what I need to carry... so I said what the heck and bought them! :P

Attachments

• kira comp 5.jpg
    kira comp 5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 54
  • cambr 2.jpg
    cambr 2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 62
Here's the blue croc embossed Peyton from a pic I posted on another thread...one of my favs too! :yes: And the blue Legacy drawstring pouch, also from a pic I posted on another thread. The Legacy pouches are very small but seem to adequately hold what I need to carry... so I said what the heck and bought them! :P

ooo... i love the drawstring bag in black!!!

i need to get around to carrying my metallic one

3618330338_3af6ef49dc_m.jpg

^^LOL, Jelita!! I LOVE your enthusiasm and funny personality, so I would totally adopt ya in a heartbeat!! :biggrin:

Johnnie...LOVE yours!! Actually mine is navy, but just that my pics kinda stink, lol!

I was on Japan this am too. Did you guys see they have Ikat Madison shlder bags in an orangy color and the navy/white. Style #13586 (if you type in style # in reg numbers on Japan site, it works). I called JAX. No go. Not orderable. Bummer. Also, i wanted 14139 which is the new tribeca crossbody in siggy fabric. USA only has crossbody in leather i see on US site. WAAA again.