Coach discontinuing planners?

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm new here and had a question...
I was at the outlet today and looking at the planners (got the black leather 4x7 turnlock one for $40 :biggrin:) and the SA said that Coach is not going to be making planners anymore. Has anyone else heard this? Are the tribeca ones going to the be last? She said that I could get refills at Kohls or Target, so does that mean that they are not going to be making the refills either? I'm not sure how many of you have a coach planner, but I'm kind of disappointed and was just curious if this is true or not.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and had a question...
I was at the outlet today and looking at the planners (got the black leather 4x7 turnlock one for $40 :biggrin:) and the SA said that Coach is not going to be making planners anymore. Has anyone else heard this? Are the tribeca ones going to the be last? She said that I could get refills at Kohls or Target, so does that mean that they are not going to be making the refills either? I'm not sure how many of you have a coach planner, but I'm kind of disappointed and was just curious if this is true or not.

They told me this also but said coach will make the refills and they will be available online - they'll probably stop that after awhile. Some people buy the refills at target/Walmart anyway since they are cheaper there.

They also told me belts are being discontinued.

Last edited:
I was very surprised when my outlet SA told me that they were discontinuing the refills... she did not say they were discontinuing planners too though! That part is even more surprising. I know when I worked there both were really really popular. I had been buying the refills at the outlet, but I won't order them online. So I went to target and got a perfect refill for $6.

That kinda stinks! But then again, Coach planners can be really expensive. I just got the Heritage Stripe one recently at the outlet for $39.99! That is a bargain for a planner that was over 200 bucks. Oh well, I'll probably buy the refills for next year since they are available now and then just go to Target from there.

I was very surprised when my outlet SA told me that they were discontinuing the refills... she did not say they were discontinuing planners too though! That part is even more surprising. I know when I worked there both were really really popular. I had been buying the refills at the outlet, but I won't order them online. So I went to target and got a perfect refill for $6.
Good to know, what size is your planner? Mine is 4x7. Does Target have refills for my size I wonder?

While looking at the dog collars and leashes at the Birch Run MI outlet last Saturday the SA told me that they were also going to discontinue the dog accessories.

I was just at the boutique about 3 hours ago looking at the Tribeca planner. The SA was telling me that if refills are not in the store they could be ordered fby the FP store. There are no plans to discontinue the planners.

Good to know, what size is your planner? Mine is 4x7. Does Target have refills for my size I wonder?

Mine is 4x7 also- I bought a Franklin Covey planner... it had a thin plastic cover with an elastic around it. Inside is a layer of patterned cardboard- they had stripes, circles, etc. It just says "Franklin Covey 3.6.5" inside. I cut off the plastic covers and it fits in perfectly. Let me know if you need pics :smile:

I also asked another SA at my outlet and she also said the outlet wouldn't carry the refills but the FP should.

I actually heard the same story (that the boutiques would no longer be carrying planners). Over the weekend, an SA at my neighborhood outlet said that it would only be possible to buy planners on the Coach website from now on.... so depressing, but at least they'll still be available online (a silver lining? Ho hummm..) :shrugs:

I did snap up a 3x5 black leather turnlock for my friend's birthday. She just got her first dentist job, so I figure a good dentist needs a good planner! I'm so excited... I love giving Coach gifts! :yahoo: