MSNBC: Leasing luxury:Designer handbags for rent. TPF's Jasper is quoted!

Japster wasn't quoted, unless it was the "Netflix of Handbags" quote... which I am not sure was posted here.

I guess BBoS must be doing pretty well and have quite the following, considering that they got a VC of $8+ million not too long ago.

Personally, I don't think that our forum members are a good crowd for their business model, judging by the responses.

Japster wasn't quoted, unless it was the "Netflix of Handbags" quote... which I am not sure was posted here.

I guess BBoS must be doing pretty well and have quite the following, considering that they got a VC of $8+ million not too long ago.

Personally, I don't think that our forum members are a good crowd for their business model, judging by the responses.

Sorry about that! UGH! Can you edit my post then? I don't want to say she was quoted in somethings she's not. I can't believe I made such a major mistake!

Sorry Jaspter!

Yeah I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to rent a purse ? :/
Why would you want to use a purse for a bit and fall in love with it and then return it?
I guess the person might just love the purse so much that they want to test it out and see it?

I have never considered renting a bag, but in thinking about it, it might be a good way to see if I truly love a bag before buying. Sometimes I can be very fickle, so it might be a good idea to "test drive" and if I love it, send the rental back and buy a brand new one!