My first YSL Muse... in Crocodile

Umfahad

Jul 31, 2009
I'm so excited about my Muse I've been pining away for a crocodile handbag for over a year but haven't found the right bag that was worth the investment.

Infact earlier this month I was really close to buying the fendi twin tote in crocodile but changed my mind at the last minute because the twin tote single button closure is not very practical for me.

But right around my 30th birthday (July 24th) I walked into the YSL boutique in Cannes,France and in their basement they have all the YSL handbags in exotic skins. Pythons, Ostrich & crocodile.

That's where I fell in love with this Medium Gold Crocodile Muse.

This is my first muse and I love it !! I can't believe it's taken me so long to buy a muse but it was definitely worth getting it in crocodile!!

3756933495_08a570535f.jpg

A few days later I went back and bought the YSL Sac Y-rock. I think I've turned into a YSL junkie!

Thank you all for your positive comments :smile: & Thank you Cosmo for the warm welcome :smile:

Someone close to me totally burst my bubble when they saw the bag saying I should have gone for a more classic color like black when buying a croc !!

That is a lovely skin in a lovely colour!! I am not keen on exotics being in blacks and browns so the one you chose is beautiful, ignore the close relative/friend's comment!!! Post pics of the y-rock too!!!

Someone close to me totally burst my bubble when they saw the bag saying I should have gone for a more classic color like black when buying a croc !!

^I disagree with your friend, because the color you bought is both beautiful and classic. Its very neutral and will go with everything. The crocodile "pops" so much more in this color than if it were on a black bag.

Don't forget to post your pics in our Reference Library.

OH NO...THIS. IS. THE. PERFECT. BAG.. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The color is ABSOLUTELY amazing and will go with anything. Congratulations...I think this is quite possibly the most beautiful bag I have EVER seen.:amazed:

Holy crap that's INCREDIBLE. Congratulations. I fondled the black one at the Madison avenue store a couple of times this year, and have to say, it is so earth-shatteringly luxurious.