A lil somethin' is coming today from Bluefly

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
i got this baby from bluefly a few days ago and forgot all about it... been busy at work...

i got this when they had an extra 10% off everything a few days ago. on top of that i had a 10% off coupon code. :yahoo: UPS tracking indicates that it's out for delivery this morning... :smile:

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-coffee-ruched-lambskin-large-bowler-bag/cat430072/213863700/detail.fly

looks like they still have it in stock too... just in case my bag doesn't come in perfect condition, i can always do an exchange. unless someone snags it before then... :biggrin:

i got this baby from bluefly a few days ago and forgot all about it... been busy at work...

i got this when they had an extra 10% off everything a few days ago. on top of that i had a 10% off coupon code. :yahoo: UPS tracking indicates that it's out for delivery this morning... :smile:

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-coffee-ruched-lambskin-large-bowler-bag/cat430072/213863700/detail.fly

looks like they still have it in stock too... just in case my bag doesn't come in perfect condition, i can always do an exchange. unless someone snags it before then... :biggrin:

You'll have to post pics when you get her. I have been eying this one for months but kept thinking the price would come down more. It hasn't. You got a great deal with the 10% off and then your 10% coupon too.:yahoo:

How exciting! I can't wait to see your pictures after you get it! I really like the color you are getting.

I have a smaller version of that bag that I also got from Bluefly about a year and half ago!!

DSC00406.jpg

chic.....why in the world did you have to post this WITH a pic???!!!????:idea::drool::thinking::wondering;)

I'm wanting a gorgeous brown prada....

Looks to be a great style AND color!

Cannot wait to see IRL pics! :biggrin:

chic - stylish and classic bag! You won't be able to put it down and stop petting it. It's such a lovely shade of brown too. I know you won't be disappointed! Can't wait to see IRL pics!

Okay CHIC where is this bag???? You must be home by now and couldn't possibly have anything else to do on a Friday night but entertain the girls on tPF - LOL. Could you take some of the inside too??? Pretty please!

Okay CHIC where is this bag???? You must be home by now and couldn't possibly have anything else to do on a Friday night but entertain the girls on tPF - LOL. Could you take some of the inside too??? Pretty please!

LOL! just got home from happy hour... will take a few pics in a few minutes... let's hope my BF doesn't walk in on the act...:nuts: he's supposed to come over pretty soon...

i love love love the bag :yahoo:

here are some quickies. i will post some mod pics tomorrow... BF should be here any minute now... he may think i'm nuts if he caught me taking mod pics...

PS. the second pic was without flash; the rest were with flash... the color is coffee (dark brown), the true color is really in between #1 and #2.

Attachments

• gb_01.JPG
    gb_01.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 161
  • gb_02.JPG
    gb_02.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 135
  • gb_03.JPG
    gb_03.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 129
  • gb_04.JPG
    gb_04.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 107
  • gb_05.JPG
    gb_05.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Holy hotness!!! You better cut the tag off that luscious baby!!!!!

Did you pop her cherry yet? LOL I've found myself trying to think of places to go just so I can take my bags for a test drive.