8 CC slots French purse interior!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I'm sure some of you have already seen the new FP since the Azur FP should have 8 CC slots...

But I'll post the pic here anyway! This pic is from the auction:
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER AZUR French Purse NEW w/Tag/Rcpt (item 150058037307 end time Nov-18-06 11:47:27 PST)

(Seller claims that Azur is LE...ha! And she states that there are 6 CC slots although there are clearly 8...does she even know what she's selling?? :confused1: )

bc9a_12.JPG

ohhhh maybe she can't count???

That's a lovely wallet in azur line!! It'd look great with a matching azur bag...but i couldn't think of what other lines i can put that wallet in so didn't get it since i have a mono bag.

I'm sure some of you have already seen the new FP since the Azur FP should have 8 CC slots...

But I'll post the pic here anyway! This pic is from the auction:
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER AZUR French Purse NEW w/Tag/Rcpt (item 150058037307 end time Nov-18-06 11:47:27 PST)

(Seller claims that Azur is LE...ha! And she states that there are 6 CC slots although there are clearly 8...does she even know what she's selling?? :confused1: )

bc9a_12.JPG

I always doubt the legitimacy of such auctions, whenever the sellers make such blunders. Real LV re-sellers would know their merchandise very well, so I assume it's a hacked account, or stolen listing, pictures etc.