Any Tod's bag in movie films?

Melora

May 26, 2009
Does anybody know about a movie film in which a Tod's bag occurs/is worn by an actress?

Perhaps in "The Devil Wears Prada"? (Just remembering Miranda Priestly who slams huge numbers of handbags on Andy's desk, but can't remember all the brands.)

Kate Hudson is carrying a black-patent Tod's in "Brides war" and another one in "Raising Helen". Jessica Alba carries one in "The eye"

Attachments

• hudson.jpg
    hudson.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,072
  • raising_helen_tods_bag.jpg
    raising_helen_tods_bag.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,537
  • 47900.jpg
    47900.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 4,220
I saw that. She carried that bag in almost every scene. I thought it looked good on her. I like those Took bags with the turnlocks. The particular one she was carrying probably wouldn't be the best style for me but it looked great on her.
Kathryn Heigl carries a camel Tods Took bag in the new movie The Ugly Truth.

I saw that. She carried that bag in almost every scene. I thought it looked good on her. I like those Took bags with the turnlocks. The particular one she was carrying probably wouldn't be the best style for me but it looked great on her.

I saw the preview, you are right, it is the Took bag in beige. When I was at the Cabazon Tod's outlet last month, the Took bags in navy, brown, beige, and plaster (off white) were all 50% off of outlet price; $355.00.:biggrin:

^that is prada. very nice.

it's a tv show, not a movie, but it's one of my favorite SATC episodes:

ep35_carrie_stanford.jpg

ep35_carrie_miranda.jpg