Has anyone ever "taken one" for their Coach?

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
So tonight I fell on a wet floor in a store on my way to the bathroom. I had my Coach in my hand, and in trying to protect it I banged myself up considerably more than I would have if I had allowed myself to fall normally. Once I hit the floor, my first thought was "00000UUUCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH", and my second though was "Is Carly OK?!"

She was, but as I sit here I have a very banged up knee, sore bum, aching arm and painful ankle.

But I'm happy to report my new Coach received no injuries. :nuts:

Is that love or what? :P

Oh, and to answer your ?, I haven't been that brave to save my bag from a slip and fall BUT I have gotten soaked by rain b/c I was using my umbrella and my body to shield my bags from the rain!

Oh, and to answer your ?, I haven't been that brave to save my bag from a slip and fall BUT I have gotten soaked by rain b/c I was using my umbrella and my body to shield my bags from the rain!

I definetely think that falls into the "taking one for your Coach" category. :smile:

Thanks for all the well wishes! :smile:

I fell at work last week and even my coworkers were more worried about getting my bag to a safe place. Once she was safe then we focused on getting me off the ground. It's not that they are heartless but they know how much my bags mean to me.

I know exactly what you mean, I "took one" for my Carly once. I was climbing some cement steps and tripped, I managed to fall under her and hold her up, I skinned up my hands pretty well but Carly was unscathed. I also had to check her over before checking my own injuries. It really wasn't too bad, but I remember thinking that my hands will heal, but Carly won't. A bit crazy, but I love my Carly.

Oh my goodness, I was leaving a wedding (I was a bride's maid) I had my MFF crossbody flap, flowers and a soda in my hand and I tripped off of the sidewalk onto my knees! The flowers went flying, the soda spilled everywhere and I was bleeding like crazy, but my purse....not a scratch!