Saks Consolidation Sale

Do you think there's going to be an additional discount on top of the 25% discount? I'm thinking probably not and if that's the case then the consolidation sale doesn't sound that great. In fact, it sounds like the sale that Saks.com just had with the additional 25% off. The sale prices that are online seem to be the same as the sale prices that I'm seeing in store. I hope I'm wrong, because there's something that I've had my eye on for quite awhile and I'm hoping that it will be even cheaper during consolidation...

That's what I was thinking. They had the sale at the store 50% off and that wasn't consolidation. I thought consolidation was suppose to be cheaper. (the final push before they send their merchandise to the outlets). Well, let's see!!:girlsigh:

Hmmmmmmmmm - you're right girls, as the prices in the stores now are the 33% off the sale price. So, if you take an addit. 25% off that price, it's about the same/very close to the 50% off sale that ended a few weeks ago ..... Right?? I need to check this out.

These bags are at NM

Chloe Shelby Reg. $1995, now $897.
Christian Louboutin Reg. $1995, now $897. Also available in pink.
Balenciaga Reg. $1595, now $717. Also available in silver.
Gucci Irina Reg. $1995, now $897.
Gucci Abbey Bell Reg $750, now $337.
Bottega Reg. $6280, now $2826

PM me for Info..

That's what I was thinking. They had the sale at the store 50% off and that wasn't consolidation. I thought consolidation was suppose to be cheaper. (the final push before they send their merchandise to the outlets). Well, let's see!!:girlsigh:

Hmmmmmmmmm - you're right girls, as the prices in the stores now are the 33% off the sale price. So, if you take an addit. 25% off that price, it's about the same/very close to the 50% off sale that ended a few weeks ago ..... Right?? I need to check this out.

When they had the additional 50%, it was on top of the first markdown 30%. The total discount is 65%.

Consolidation sale is additional 25% on top of the 60% (final cut markdown) making the total discount 70%.

Consolidation always has the best deal.

Not sure when this starts but got a postcard from Saks saying there will be an additional 25% off for savings up to 70% and it ends 8/16 and will be at the following stores:

Women and Men:
New York
Atlanta
Beverly Hills
Boca Raton
Boston
Chevy Chase
Chicago
Houston Galleria
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Southcoast Plaza

Men Only -- Galleria Dallas, Riverside, Troy

Women Only -- Indiannapolis

Not sure when this starts but got a postcard from Saks saying there will be an additional 25% off for savings up to 70% and it ends 8/16 and will be at the following stores:

Women and Men:
New York
Atlanta
Beverly Hills
Boca Raton
Boston
Chevy Chase
Chicago
Houston Galleria
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Southcoast Plaza

Men Only -- Galleria Dallas, Riverside, Troy

Women Only -- Indiannapolis

ooh, do you know when it starts??

Question -- What happens to the sale stuff in stores that aren't designated consolidation stores? I have my eye on a few sale items in the Boca Raton FL store, but there is no point getting them now considering they were an additional 50% off a few weeks ago.

These bags are at NM

Chloe Shelby Reg. $1995, now $897.
Christian Louboutin Reg. $1995, now $897. Also available in pink.
Balenciaga Reg. $1595, now $717. Also available in silver.
Gucci Irina Reg. $1995, now $897.
Gucci Abbey Bell Reg $750, now $337.
Bottega Reg. $6280, now $2826

PM me for Info..

Hi Sona, can pls. you pm me the SA details and which store? Thanks a lot!

When they had the additional 50%, it was on top of the first markdown 30%. The total discount is 65%.

Consolidation sale is additional 25% on top of the 60% (final cut markdown) making the total discount 70%.

Consolidation always has the best deal.

Alice,

If I remember correctly you are from Houston right? Any word from your SA on what the Houston Galleria will be receiving? I got quite a few pairs of shoes last year during the consolidation sale. :graucho:

Thanks in advance! :smile: