NEED HELP!!! Galliera GM or PM???

somang79

Mar 25, 2009
Hi LV lovers,

I bought Galliera GM this afternoon and I'm still debating whether I should keep this bag or exchange it for PM instead. My mom said it looked really huge like a travel bag... Actually I wanted Palermo GM, but when I tried Galliera GM, I changed my mind and bought this at the store...but I don't know if I made a right decision cuz now I also like the Palermo GM...and I'm still not sure..ha ha ha...

Since you guys are expert, please please help me with this!!!

My height is 5'7'' and about 125 lbs.

Thanks a bunch!!!

I recently went through the same thing. We are the same size and I think the PM is perfect. The GM made me look like Santa with my huge bag of presents - jmho ;). I think you should exchange it for the PM.

I like this bag especially when it softens up after carrying for a short while and gets smooshy. This bag looks awesome on Ashley Tisdale!

Attachments

• LV Galliera GM.jpg
    LV Galliera GM.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Ashley Tisdale Galliera GM.jpg
    Ashley Tisdale Galliera GM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3,800
I'm 5'8 and I bought the PM, I find it a bit small sometimes, fits just essentials, but simple and easy for everyday. I would have preferred the GM in hindsight, but compensated by buying the Mahina XL as my larger tote, so I honestly think either can work for you, both will suit your height. Just base your decision on what you need to carry.

I love the PM, GM is unthinkable (to me) cos' it's simply too big! But since you are quite tall you may be able to pull it off...depends on whether you like big bags!