Razr

i have this phone and im not a big fan i had to exchange it the first time because the camera wasnt working and i just had to exchange it again because it was randomly turning off maybe the new ones with the itunes works better but for the money i dont think it was worth it
i dont have to usb cord but i did have one for my old nokia i would def recommend the cord though

I've had a lot of problems with it too and I'm actually about to buy a new phone. Parts have just come off and the sound has gotten so bad that I can barely use the phone. The screen goes white and I have to take out the battery to be able to use it again.

But as for your q, I got the D&G one so I don't know if it comes with the same things as the others, but I don't think mine came with the USB cable. If it did, I lost it. I got the charger, a cd, a memory card, a little charm(this I think is only for the D&G one), and the manual.

ugh i can't wait until i replace my razr, so if you haven't already gotten it, I wouldn't recommend it...but if you do have it, yes, i'm pretty sure that mine came with a cord to hook it up to the computer. it looked like one of the cords that comes with a digital camera. i've lost that now, but i know it came with a cord.

Hi, I got this phone before it come out. Mine was like a Promo one and I got a special box with suede lining lol I paid approx $650 but it now sells here in England for approx $200 (but not with the special box) I also got lots of extras with mine. :smile:

I've got a Razr and haven't had any problems yet.

I ordered mine from T-mobile online and it came with the phone, charger, lots of books and CDs, a USB cable to hook the phone up to the computer and a free bluetooth headset.