Official Britney thread

Team Britney Shirts

They're making them already :wtf:
85501934v3_240x240_Front_Color-BabyBlueWhite.jpg

I am personally glad that Britney is divorcing Kevin. She hasn't been herself since she married him.

I'm glad she left him too. hopefully now she can actually live her life instead of having to cope with him and his problems :/
She really needs to learn to listen to adult's advice from now on.

Words cannot express how happy I am about this. She deserves much better than that nasty piece of trash. Yeah yeah, say what you want about how she "stole" Kevin away from Shar, but there had to be something up with their relationship anyway. Kevin chose to leave her...Britney didn't force him to. Kevin saw the $$$$$$ attached to Britney, and made a beeline for her. You think he would have gotten up with Britney had she not had a dollar to her name?

And for the reports on him filing for sole custody of his 2 children with Britney?!?! Hell, he doesn't even take care of the first 2 children that he had with Char.

I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever seen more than one or two photos of Kevin actually holding or interacting with his son. ...He sounds like real dad-of-the-year material to me!

Team Britney Shirts

They're making them already :wtf:
85501934v3_240x240_Front_Color-BabyBlueWhite.jpg

I am personally glad that Britney is divorcing Kevin. She hasn't been herself since she married him.

I kind of agree, she is better off with out him! But Britney was always a bit trashy to begin with and she never was the brightest or most articulate person and I just think that marrying someone like him just brought out the worst in her! Also let's not forget that no one twisted her arm into marrying this guy who already had a kid and then left his pregnant gf for her! I mean she had a brain didn't she? Isn't it sad that she is known now mostly as tabloid fodder rather than for her career? I think she only has herself to blame on that one!

He was spotted shopping Wal-Mart not too long ago....I don't know, I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he's not all there but you know, neither is she...

He married Britney to TRY to jumpstart his career, if not solely just for money. Too bad he sucks at everything he does and now the ship (Britney) is gone. I don't feel bad shopping at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart's great! Always low prices!

oooh, I have no pity for him. . . he should've learned w/ his first child, then his 2nd, then his 3rd. . . . he's a leach and he's :yucky:
She's a little icky too, but she tried really hard to keep her family together, thank God she's taking out the trash, I hope she can salvage her career.
I used to really dislike her, but I actually am starting to at least have some regard for her nowe that she's finally seeing clearly again!

i liked britney- but her troubles now are called KHARMA...
she knew that man was with SHAR and that she was pregnant and she totally disregarded SHARS feelings as a woman.. that was her man and how bad she felt to have your man leave you while you are pregnant....
....the sad thing is- he will go back to SHAR and she will take hims grungy but back...
plus i think britney just wanted kids and did not want to do it out of wedlock....