Jpk paris 75!!!!!

Does anyone here own one of these bags? I'm looking at one of their messenger bags and I was wondering to the quality etc of them. Thank you!!!!

I just bought a kiwi bucket bag and I love it! So far the quality seems great, but only time will tell how well it will hold up! I love the inside of the bucket bag, 2 big zippered pockets and 3 separate sections so things don't seem to just get buried at the bottom. I have not seen the messenger bag in real life, but I am sure it is great.

Oh, and I have only had it a few weeks, but have received so many compliments on what a great style it is! Enjoy :smile:

I love my messenger! I just got it at a local boutique - Monkee's of Lake Norman. I got the brown one, but they had black and brown. 2 each. They have their merchandise on their website, but they just got the bag in so I don't know if it's on the website yet. They always have JPK and they also have Tory Burch - love!!! I put their info below. Enjoy!!!

Monkee's of Lake Norman
www.monkeesoflakenorman.com

PS - The women that work there are the best! Tell them Cacy sent you!

I bought the large hobo in burnt orange in September. I had to remind myself to change bags because it is so roomy and comfortable. It seems like it is going to wear well and I got loads of compliments on it.

The smaller bags are not for me but I did see several of them at Nordstrom Rack this past weekend.

I had the large hobo, I thought because it has a large center zippered section in the middle with large open section on each side of it, that it would be easier to find thngs/organize than say, the Gucci Horsebit Hobo, the style of which it emulates.

I think it is because of the loose lining, and the 3 different sections in such a large bag I had a pain of a time rooting around in it to find things. (I hope that description makes sense). I found it a new home. I think if it didn't have the lining it would have been easier to use. The lining is very loose, not tight to the bag.

It was fab looking though, and of very high quality materials and construction.

I caught part of the last episode of Desperate Housewives and Eva had this beautiful metallic woven leather hobo. Thank goodness for TIVO, I had my husband replay it and sure enough it was the JPK Paris! I know this because I have one in nylon and love it. Has anyone seen this handbag in any store??? It is amazing.:confused1:

That was definitely a JPK that Eva had on DWives! I noticed immediately because of the hardware! I've been searching for that particular one but I haven't seen it. I've looked on the JPK website to no avail. I NEED that bag! JPK has become one of my favorite brands! It is QUITE sturdy and I always get so many compliments on it! If I find it I'll let you know!

I caught part of the last episode of Desperate Housewives and Eva had this beautiful metallic woven leather hobo. Thank goodness for TIVO, I had my husband replay it and sure enough it was the JPK Paris! I know this because I have one in nylon and love it. Has anyone seen this handbag in any store??? It is amazing.:confused1:

Good and Bad news:
Bad News: I called the corporate JPK office in Miami and I found out it was discontinued :crybaby:
Good news: it was discontinued earlier this year so some stores may still have it.:graucho:
Definitely going on a hunt for it!

JPK Paris Bucket totes are the new "it" bag according to In Style magazine.

Merle Norman at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, NC has a great selection of JPK Paris handags. They also offer free shipping on orders of $75 or more.