Christmas pochette

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Got one this morning:love: . HG do you know the name (I think it is Noel), the artist, year? :shame:

nouvelle.jpg

oops, sorry! So excited that there is a typo in the heading and I forgot to attach the pic properly!

Attachments

• noel_edited.jpg
    noel_edited.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 206
Want, want, want.
Where did you get it?
Bal Harbor did not have any Christmas pouchettes.
Can you post a picture?

Sus, they have them both at Madison Av (that's where I got mine) and at KOP (in case you want to avoid that annoying tax thing).

That is the most adorable scarf I've seen yet!!!!! OK, another one to add to my list! Josephine Baker AND Noel! I'm going to have some fun at H today!!!!!!!!

^^^^Not really, but thanks for the compliment. I belong to a few scarf groups and they have a ton of info on their sites. The people on these forums are so knowledgeable it blows me away. I have to tip my hat to them to be able to compile on this info on scarves.

^^^^Not really, but thanks for the compliment. I belong to a few scarf groups and they have a ton of info on their sites. The people on these forums are so knowledgeable it blows me away. I have to tip my hat to them to be able to compile on this info on scarves.

You are OUR expert and we love you!!