New RED bags this Fall?

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
I just got some new Jessica Simpson cherry red shoes, and now I realize I need a red bag!

Does anyone know of any upcoming red colored bags for the fall? I'm so close to buying a cherry sabrina but would like to wait if there's another style coming out.

That cherry sabrina color is TDF though!! It would be great if Coach made more styles in that same color! :nuts:

^The red Ergo is nice too! So is the red peyton (hmmm). I need a nice red bag in my collection!

I just saw pics of the new Lexi and Brooke. I think it was the quartz color. It's really pretty but more purply than red --not the color I'm looking for.

Last edited:
red anything! LOL red bags are hott! if your js shoes are patent, i would go with a patent! if not i think the cherry sabrina is gonna be a top item for quite sometime!!! good luck on the quest!

OH, I think the Sabrina in Cherry would be so perrrrrrrrrrfect with those shoes! Even if another bag comes out, go for the Sabrina. I think the Sabrina is a sexier style than the sneak peek new bags coming out, IMO.

My vote is for the cherry Sabrina. I was just holding mine the other day, thinking about what an incredibly versatile bag it is. I think it would love fabulous with your red shoes.