Macy's Sell Purchase - Coach Handbags for Mom and I

alexandra28

Hermes, Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
I saw somewhere in this forum that Macy's was having an amazing Coach purses sell and they DID!!! The purses that were on sale, had an extra 40%, the SA told me that if i applied for the macy's card i would get an 15% off.:yahoo:

I decided to get 2 handbags for my mother (the black one and the nude one) and I got the pink one with the wallet.

My mother was so happy when she saw both purses for her. These are her first coach purses and she was completely happy with them :love::hugs:

Enjoy! And if you know the names of the purses let me know. I took the tags out at the store.
Have an awesome day!

Attachments

• IMG_4209 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4209 (Small).JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_4211 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4211 (Small).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,074
  • IMG_4212 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4212 (Small).JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_4214 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4214 (Small).JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 757
  • IMG_4217 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4217 (Small).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 646
Thank you. The sales lady told me that yesterday a lot of people were buying (because of the sale). And 2 people had also put on hold the pink and nude one, however when i got there they had just put them back and i got them :biggrin:

They were meant to be ours!

Yes I think they are meant to be yours and your mom's for real :yes: Don't you just love the discounts at departmental stores when Coach FP aren't giving any? Were there any discounts for the current lines like Poppy and Maggie?

Yes, that is there names and if you Google the Creed and the word Coach the official name will come out...

The bags are awesome, those are great starter bags for your mom, you are a great daughter....