Does anyone own one of each speedy in style/color?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi all! I'm curious if anyone here is the total speedy nut :nuts: and owns one in each style it's made in? For instance, one mono, one damier, one MC, one graffiti, one mini lin, and ALL colors in EPI (maybe a future Miroir) etc etc ?? I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: the speedy, and I hope to own many more in my future...it's definitely my favorite shape of all the LV's and I'd love to own one of each....that might just be my goal someday!!! :graucho:
Does anyone else feel the same as me about the speedy?? :shame:

i don't own a single speedy yet :s even though I've been wanting one for forevers. However, I've made it my goal to have a Damier Speedy & a blue, red, and yellow EPI Speedy by my next birthday which is in June. :graucho:

I love the speedy too, only have 2 but would love to own more, not all of them but definitely more then the 2 I got. There are some pretty impressive collections posted in the Speedy Gonzales thread over at the LV clubhouse, some of the ladies have built an amazing collection :love:

I have a few....cerises, damier, mono & black MC. I love the shape so much...but I won't buy it simply for the shape (i.e. I didn't really like the mini lin so I wasn't forking out almost $700 for something I wouldn't use)....but I'm sure there's a collector somewhere who has them all!

Hi all! I'm curious if anyone here is the total speedy nut :nuts: and owns one in each style it's made in? For instance, one mono, one damier, one MC, one graffiti, one mini lin, and ALL colors in EPI (maybe a future Miroir) etc etc ?? I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: the speedy, and I hope to own many more in my future...it's definitely my favorite shape of all the LV's and I'd love to own one of each....that might just be my goal someday!!! :graucho:
Does anyone else feel the same as me about the speedy?? :shame:

Since I put my speedy away I realized that I love the shape and the fact that it is hand held. Would like more....they are super cute...

The Speedy is my fav as well!!

I have:
mono Speedy 35
damier Speedy 30
black epi Speedy 30

I am planning to add:
damier azur Speedy 30
mini lin Speedy 30
*possibly* silver mirior Speedy

i have the Mono, Damier, Cerises and Denim Speedies

speedyquad001.jpg

Sandra, ur collection always blow me away, no matter how many times I see them!

Back to the topic...I love the speedies too but as much as I'd like to expand my collection, I can't see myself putting money towards certain lines...of course my love for LV is always evolving, so I'll probably get those lines someday..who knows...

Here are my speedies!! I love them!!!!!!!!!! (btw, the last one added was my Red Epi 25!) Love her!!!!!!:love:

Ok, Irene...Where r u?? Post your Speedies Girl!! How many do you have now....hmm....8, 9...??? Somewhere in there???:graucho: Heehee!!:upsidedown:

i only have three speedies, but can't wait to get more! i have the cerises speedy (my favorite baby), mono speedy 25, and the white mc speedy! i'd love to get a red epi 30, damier 30, and a mono 30/35... i loooove speedies!