Tokidoki For Lesportsac Winter Collection!

I think the paradiso is better for bigger bags...the foresta is really bright and has a lot going on. But I LOVE the foresta line. I can't find any pieces for it anymore! *cries*

I think the paradiso is better for bigger bags...the foresta is really bright and has a lot going on. But I LOVE the foresta line. I can't find any pieces for it anymore! *cries*

Blushingbaby do you live in New York? I went to the Macy's in Herald Square on my lunch hour today to check out the new prints and they had a lot of the Foresta pattern- more so than the new winter patterns.

Hee, I have the foresta in ciao ciao...everyone comments on it, and I looove it. I love bright colours (and adore the print), so it's great by me. :smile:

thanks for the hints on where to find the beloved foresta...but i am in canada *cries*
Where are you, blushing? taschen carries some tokidoki, but you need to get on their lists to get called as soon as the new stuff comes in, or it's gone in 24 hours. Their foresta is probably totally gone, although IIRC the Yonge store (I'm in Toronto) had one piece left last time I was there.