Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I forgot my Chanel coat. I've had it for 3 years and wore it once. My sister uses it more than I do.

I just need to get out there and use all my stuff! Of course being in Florida, it could take a while before I wear the coat.

this is such a great thread, thanks swanky =)
everyone has amazing chanel items!!
golden i love all your pieces ... gorgeous! your collection is tdf
dbt i noticed u are a shoe size 6? same size as me! u have to let me borrow some of your awesome chanel shoes haha
luvmychanel i love that red coat!

maybe when i get home i can post the only 3 chanel items i have :hysteric:

thanks for introducing this forum to me macp6!!! it's fun. i never took pics of my stuff before besides selling on ebay, so it was fun gathering my items and posting them just for fun!!

to di0rwh0re33!! lol! all of my friends wish they were my same shoe size! they come over and squeeze their feet into my shoes and say "look! they fit". i'm a size 6, most of my friends are size 8-9!! funny!

my fave shoes are my cambons. i had to get all colors and you know what? I USE THEM ALL! as a matter of fact, i had to get repeats of the black, white and brown because i beat them up so much!

but the ones i use the most are my chanel flip flops. they came out around '04 and i got 3 pairs right away. best thing i ever did, cuase i live in them. i like them because they are an unexpected luxury. at first glance, they appear to be just flip flops, but upon further inspection, they are CHANEL.

i'll take a pic of them. I LOVE THEM. basic, simple, practical and CHANEL! (the little marks on the flip flops are from my puppies when they were teething)

oh! and i am also including a great chanel cap i got this year. i got two of them and sold one on ebay for a steal, of course it was purchased right away! the hat is cute!!!

Attachments

• chanel flip flops! 001.jpg
    chanel flip flops! 001.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 8,172
  • chanel flip flops! 002.jpg
    chanel flip flops! 002.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 7,792
luvmychanel - wow those coats are gorgeous!!!!

Thanks!! The white one is actually the jacket to a suit, I just couldn't hang the pants and jacket to get them in the picture.

The red coat is beautiful IRL, It's boucle and it's orange and red.

My favorite thing is my backpack. I got it for a steal (less than $400), because it was used and not in perfect condition. I use that most of all.

L

Status
Not open for further replies.