Cruise line pricing

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Hey, I am certain the prices of the new cruise line have been posted somewhere around here but I searched threads and have not be able to find them!?! Does anyone have them!

Thanks so much in advance and sorry for a new thread about this!:shame:

^no problemo...are you thinking of getting something from the line? I'm kinda liking the mini pleaty...but with my budget, it's a bit much!!!

I am thinking about the mini pleaty as well (OMG I hated the custom pleaty- WAY too much going on for my taste!) but I wanted to compare the prices to the current denim. My issue is that I have the blue baggy PM but I LOVE the pleaty style. I am debating about whether to get the new pleaty even though it's also blue or a current mini pleaty in fushia or green!?! HMMM :shrugs:

I am thinking about the mini pleaty as well (OMG I hated the custom pleaty- WAY too much going on for my taste!) but I wanted to compare the prices to the current denim. My issue is that I have the blue baggy PM but I LOVE the pleaty style. I am debating about whether to get the new pleaty even though it's also blue or a current mini pleaty in fushia or green!?! HMMM :shrugs:

hmm...honestly, I'd get the current mini pleaty in green, don't know why I just like the green. the cruise mini pleaty is def cute...but the stripes and stamp make it a very trendy bag...but then again havn't seen it IRL, I might change my mind! I don't like the custom either, it seems like all the charms and chains would be bothersome and get in the way! I can imagine it wacking people everytime I'd turn around or put on the bag!:yes:

hmm...honestly, I'd get the current mini pleaty in green, don't know why I just like the green. the cruise mini pleaty is def cute...but the stripes and stamp make it a very trendy bag...but then again havn't seen it IRL, I might change my mind! I don't like the custom either, it seems like all the charms and chains would be bothersome and get in the way! I can imagine it wacking people everytime I'd turn around or put on the bag!:yes:

It's kinda weird but that green has grown on me as well. When I first saw it I was :yucky: . The new mini pleaty is very cute IRL! Oh well, I still have time to decide. They won't sell out too quickly.