Evidence in Red

Got a phone call from LV customer service, they stated that the Evidence in Red in the August. They put me on the waiting list.

Hello! And,

Are you sure??

To my knowledge there's no new colors for Evidence launching.

There's a Black and Bordeaux pair of Possession sunglasses launching in December.:smile:

Last edited:
Hello! And,

Are you sure??

To my knowledge there's no new colors for Evidence launching.

There's a Black and Bordeaux pair of Possession sunglasses launching in December.:smile:

Im pretty sure there arent any new color coming out either, only the 3 that are out now

The redish color is from like 2 or 3 years ago if I heard correctly

Evidence news update. I was on 5th Ave today..went to the LV store. Saw my friend who works there. He pulled me aside and stated to me that "they are making the evidence in ruby" Launch is the end of August". He said it is a one shot deal and VERY VERY VERY limited. Just wanted to give all you guys a heads up. I didnt believe him, so he went over to the computer but in the item number and there it was EVIDENCE RUBY.....$675.00.

Evidence news update. I was on 5th Ave today..went to the LV store. Saw my friend who works there. He pulled me aside and stated to me that "they are making the evidence in ruby" Launch is the end of August". He said it is a one shot deal and VERY VERY VERY limited. Just wanted to give all you guys a heads up. I didnt believe him, so he went over to the computer but in the item number and there it was EVIDENCE RUBY.....$675.00.
I hope this is true!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:nuts: cant wait!

lol i guess they arent being released. The picture of the bordeaux, ruby or what ever its being called this time isnt on the site yet though.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-10-01 at 8.30.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2009-10-01 at 8.30.45 PM.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 260
There aren't going to be any new Evidence colors released according to my SA.
The Bordeaux and Khaki colors are not going to be re-released either.
They were calling the new Damier GM sunnies that were just released yesterday the "new Evidence".