designeroutletboutique.com ?

Well, I don't comprehend WHY this auction has not been pulled. It's set up auction style, yet the seller states that the asking price is $100K. And listing says will accept PP, yet terms per seller are bank check or bank wire.

I live in HONG KONG and I took a chance upon seeing this website CLAIMING that ALL their products are 100% AUTHENTIC so I went ahead and purchased a PRADA Backpack since the price was toot attractive for supposedly 100& AUTHENTIC which they claim....it arrived within 3 days BUT immediately, I "knew" it was a FAKE. Why? It had a very familiar CHEMICAL SMELL same as those found in FAKE PRADA bags from China. PLUS the materials, the logo imprint , the SIZE / MODEL etc etc were only about 80% of the "real" thing found in Prada stores. I emailed customer service and they were quick to respond giving many excuses....I then threatened them that IF they didnt refund me 100%, I would report this to the FBI and US CUSTOMS about their business and am waiting for their response.

Mind you, the address they gave on their website is merely a location where its a PRIVATE POST OFFICE address and their listed #666 is merely a "numbered box" they had rented.....so EVERYONE BEWARE and dont be trciked by these fraudsters anymore. Take it from me, I know cause I travel to China very often and have SEEN these FAKE bags and know them when I see them.....

Their website "designeroutletboutique.com"

Anyone had such bad experiences recently???

Last edited:
i browse through live.com looking for good deal on cashback, and i found this site (designer outlet boutique) is listed as one participant. what do you guys think? if they sell fakes, how dare they participate in the public rebates program hosting by microsoft live.com?

Please read the posts here and do a search.

Stay away, you will receive a fake bag.
Apparently Microsoft doesn't know any better and should probably hire us.

Hi girls. I was thinking the same thing before I bought from designeroutletboutique.com however I took my chance and purchased a marc jacobs stam bag and a prada messenger bag va0053. Before I purchsed them I emailed them and asked if they were not authentic could I get my full refund back which they replied yes to.

When I received them I took them into the stores in Beverly Hills and they guaranteed that the bags were 100% authentic - so I am extremely happy with my purchase and my bargin :smile:

I highly recommend them.

They also gave me a coupon code for my next purchase - which you are more then welcome to have "designer":tup:

haha ... shes a fakeee along with the bags !

They sell fakes and they're frauds! I've learnt my lesson and will never be so naive again. I thought they were genuine as there was an article in the newspaper mentioning them. The 'fendi wallet' I ordered was fake- a rivet fell off it barely an hour after i unwrapped it. and they overcharged my credit card. And I can't get a reply from them despite numerous emails and refund requests! I hope they get closed down!

They sell fakes and they're frauds! I've learnt my lesson and will never be so naive again. I thought they were genuine as there was an article in the newspaper mentioning them. The 'fendi wallet' I ordered was fake- a rivet fell off it barely an hour after i unwrapped it. and they overcharged my credit card. And I can't get a reply from them despite numerous emails and refund requests! I hope they get closed down!

If this was recent and you paid via credit card, call your credit card co and request to file a charge back for counterfeit and inferior goods.

They have a 10% restocking fee for returns. That's usually how counterfeiters make their money once you realize their items are fake. And Ive still yet to know who these
'reputable resellers and authorized vendors' really are :confused1:
Hi,
I am new to this blog and have been really hard to get an authentic gucci purse online. Do you know if the website:
www.myluxurybags.com sell authentic handbags?
Thanks
Angelblue