Woohoo! My FIRST chanel bag!

WHAT???!?!? Too tired to unwrap it?!!??! OPEN IT! I wanna see what it is............

BTW - Congrats on your first Chanel. Now, unwrap it, take pics, upload said pics and post!!!!

:confused1: I just really don't like the unwrapping posts. So many people in the LV subforum do those unwrapping posts or the "guess what I got" posts and it takes 3 pages before you see they bought a monogram cles.

I know you weren't intentionally trying to tease, especially because you just got home from HK and must be tired. Please just post pics of your beautiful new bag. I can't wait to see.:yahoo:

:confused1: I just really don't like the unwrapping posts. So many people in the LV subforum do those unwrapping posts or the "guess what I got" posts and it takes 3 pages before you see they bought a monogram cles.

I know you weren't intentionally trying to tease, especially because you just got home from HK and must be tired. Please just post pics of your beautiful new bag. I can't wait to see.:yahoo:

I could not agree more! Im sorry but the whole unwrap......wait......wait......and wait is just silly!