question on net- a -porter

The one time I used them, the service was great. They shipped my bag from the UK on Monday, I got it Tuesday (to California no less), I sent it back on Wed, and they rec'd it back in the UK on Friday. My money was returned to my card on the following Monday. I can't say enough positive about the whole experience!

Well, I have to say I am not shy about the CC online anymore. There are so many people doing it, that I have probably gotten a little too comfortable, though most reputable businesses have security in place. Actually, if you right click over where you enter your info, you can check the info to make sure it is secure....

Hi, I blame net-a-porter for my bag habit! It is so tempting. Anyway, absolutely no worries about authenticity and as someone who lives in London, I benefit from breathtakingly excellent service - all questions answered and purchases delivered with an hour of initial enquiry. I also think their buyers have a 'great eye' which possibly explains the limited sales, although they do have some - basically, they buy great stuff, it sells quickly and they anticipate the next 'most wanted' trends/picks. Sorry, that turned into a long way of saying they are terrific!