Panda Cles

I just wonder 'the odd' :confused1:, how come that Panda collection only available at Japan only. Now there are some left Panda keyring to be distribute other the rest world?????? :shrugs:

:tender: I hope that they do still have Vavin or pochette to be distribute to Australia. I can't wait to add Panda Collection in my wardrobe!!

I just wonder 'the odd' :confused1:, how come that Panda collection only available at Japan only. Now there are some left Panda keyring to be distribute other the rest world?????? :shrugs:

:tender: I hope that they do still have Vavin or pochette to be distribute to Australia. I can't wait to add Panda Collection in my wardrobe!!

The Vavin was pretty hard to get and pretty rare(?), I don't think Australia got any. Ebay is your best chance to get your hands on one :graucho: , but the price is crazy :/

The Vavin was pretty hard to get and pretty rare(?), I don't think Australia got any. Ebay is your best chance to get your hands on one :graucho: , but the price is crazy :/

yeah I know that, I hate ebay too big profit for seller

actually two years ago I bought Panda hair pins, I love it and don't want to wear it on my hair too precious for me :love:

then... I saw here forum about Panda cles selling in Australia despite I am always getting behind the latest news, next day quick visit local boutique then bought Panda Keyring, I am so relieved that.

I hopefully there might be some Panda bag selling here same as Panda keyring story :smile: