Tried to get a Tattoo bag, but...

cmm80124

Jul 13, 2007
Hi all -

(Not sure if this is posted in the correct location - please move if necessary)...

I currently only have a Gucci wristlet and shoes (normally purchase Coach, but am wanting to branch out). I went to the Gucci website on Monday and was pleased to see the tattoo bags on sale! I wanted them when they first came out, but couldn't afford the cost at the time...

So, STUPID ME, instead of buying right then online, I decided to wait until yesterday to go to my local boutique and see if they had any to look at in person. I was (somewhat rudely!) told they had already shipped all sale items back and that my best bet was to go to the website.

So, I drive home and go online to find...all sale items removed from the website! :crybaby:So, my question is, what can I do now? Does this mean they have been sent to the outlets? I am in Orlando and I think my closest outlet (which I have never been to) is in St Augustine, a 2 hour drive one-way. I don't mind making the trip if I knew they would be there. Also, since I have never had a Gucci bag before, I guess I would like to see it in person before buying, KWIM? Am I completely out of luck to find one?

Thanks for any help you can provide...I don't post much, but I lurk a lot!

You can call Vacaville outlet in California (707) 447- 0104, the SA name is Yessica,Shes very nice and helpful, you can tell her Maria sent you. She emailed me all the tattoo collection bags, you can check out the pics in the Gucci Deals & Steals thread. You can still get a bag and do a charge send off. You dont necessarily have to go to the outlet unless you really want too. Good luck!

here are some pix, idk if this is what your looking for.

Attachments

• 100_0541.jpg
    100_0541.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 458
  • 100_0568.jpg
    100_0568.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 507
One caution -- items purchased from the outlet are final sale. I also noticed that the sale items were removed from the website so I'm headed to Vacaville shortly.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the tattoo line, though. It really grows on you!

One caution -- items purchased from the outlet are final sale. I also noticed that the sale items were removed from the website so I'm headed to Vacaville shortly.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the tattoo line, though. It really grows on you!

Lori - Lets us know what great finds you find at the outlet if you dont mind, TIA! im excited for you:yahoo:

Thank you for the info!

I was ideally looking at the white tattoo, but I like the other colors, too. The style doesn't matter so much, as long as it's not too big or small.

I will call and see what they have. Thanks again for the help!

Lori - Lets us know what great finds you find at the outlet if you dont mind, TIA! im excited for you:yahoo:

I got one goodie, I will post pics tomorrow.

The Vacaville outlet has a GAZILLION bags as a result of the retail stores sending them all the sale items. Call or go, the selection was amazing!

I got one goodie, I will post pics tomorrow.

The Vacaville outlet has a GAZILLION bags as a result of the retail stores sending them all the sale items. Call or go, the selection was amazing!

Lori, I got a call from Yessica this afternoon and she mentioned all of the new goodies they received. Looking forward to your Gucci reveal thread tomorrow... congrats!

I posted this in the Joy Boston thread, but I got the medium blue Tattoo at the outlet:

GucciBlueTattooBoston.jpg

You can call Vacaville outlet in California (707) 447- 0104, the SA name is Yessica,Shes very nice and helpful, you can tell her Maria sent you. She emailed me all the tattoo collection bags, you can check out the pics in the Gucci Deals & Steals thread. You can still get a bag and do a charge send off. You dont necessarily have to go to the outlet unless you really want too. Good luck!

here are some pix, idk if this is what your looking for.

Isn't Yessica the best! I got a chance to check out the outlet at Vacaville for the first time -- didn't know she'd moved over from Coach -- she's awesome if anyone is looking for a SA there! Yes, when the bags were taken off the website, they were all moved out to the outlets -- they had a ton of bags there today!

So, I called St. Augustine (just because it's closest to me) and they had a medium white tattoo boston in stock! I should be receiving it later this week - I can't wait!

Thanks again for the advice to call the outlets - I don't know why I couldn't think of that on my own!

So, I called St. Augustine (just because it's closest to me) and they had a medium white tattoo boston in stock! I should be receiving it later this week - I can't wait!

Thanks again for the advice to call the outlets - I don't know why I couldn't think of that on my own!

Yay... Congratulations on your Unicef tattoo Boston! We're going to be bag twins :biggrin: Did you know that there are matching flats to your Boston?

Please help...I am in tears (over a bag - I know this is stupid, but it's been a long day).

After 2 nights of fighting with UPS regarding errors with will-call delivery and waiting over an hour in the local UPS facility, my husband brought home my bag tonight...but I don't think it's the one I ordered?

I was talking with the sales associate about the white tattoo bag with birds and bows. She sent a picture of the small boston in this pattern, and over the phone I asked if she had a medium one instead. She said she did, but what I got has small red and green hearts all over it instead. Is this another version of the tattoo bag? I was talking with her about the one with birds, and that is the one I wanted.

So...I don't know if it was miscommunication or what, but this is not the bag I thought I was getting. Are there two versions of the medium size that was not clarified? Thanks for any help you can give...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your UPS and outlet mix up, Cmm80124. You were sent the wrong bag. The outlet sent you the white hearts bag instead. What does the outlet receipt show as the bag's price and style number? Definitely call back the outlet SA and explain the situation. I own the medium white Unicef Boston and here's the product information for my bag:

Product Description:
style number: 189895 HXH1Z 8360
description: 'joy' medium boston bag with double handles, zip-top closure, signature web, gucci script logo, D ring detail, and inside pocket. 12.6"L x 6.7"W x 8.7"H.
white GG plus with gucci tattoo heart, red leather trim, detachable heart charm, and light gold hardware.

price:
orig. $695.00

Here are some photos of what my white Unicef Boston looks like...

2009_0601GucciWhiteTatooBag0008.jpg

2009_0601GucciWhiteTatooBag0009.jpg

2009_0601GucciWhiteTatooBag0010.jpg

2009_0601GucciWhiteTatooBag0011.jpg

Last edited: