Where do you put the scarf?

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
I always carry my bags on my right shoulder. I guess because I am left handed. I tie scarves on my bags sometimes. I do not know if it should go on the end facing my chest or on the other end trailing behind me. What do you ladies do?

I was playing with mine yesterday trying different things, and I like it on my right shoulder with the scarf in the back. Seems like the scarf would get in the way on the front.

On my Carly, I have it tied on the right side (if you're looking at the stamp in the leather). However, I carry my bag both directions, so sometimes it's in the front and sometimes it's in the back. Last week, I scared the crap outta myself...I thought a BUG was attacking me (bees seem to like me A LOT).........but alas, it was just the scarf blowing past my arm. I not so bright. :smile:

On my Carly, I have it tied on the right side (if you're looking at the stamp in the leather). However, I carry my bag both directions, so sometimes it's in the front and sometimes it's in the back. Last week, I scared the crap outta myself...I thought a BUG was attacking me (bees seem to like me A LOT).........but alas, it was just the scarf blowing past my arm. I not so bright. :smile:

LOL, that cracked me up shellindc!

Hmmm, I seem to be the only one here who ties it to the front!

I have my bag on the right shoulder and placement of the scarf depends on what looks right on the bag. Most of the time I put it on the right side of the bag.