Durability of Medal Leather

Well... I didn't really unwrap her. The tissue paper was a little torn, so that let me see the leather. I want to leave it intact as much as I can to facilitate a return. I took a few pics to show the leather color.

Indoor
DSC03113.jpg

In sunlight
DSC03115.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

The color really is beautiful...

My bag arrived today!! Here are some pics in case people are still interested...

picture.php

picture.php

As you can tell it is definately more goldy than silvery but I love it! The quality of this bag is far superior compared to my other RMs (this bag was made in China).

Anyone up for some mod pics? My first on TPF!

picture.php

I didn't actually wear those shoes today, I just threw them on to see how matchy they are with the medal since I didn't want to take pics barefoot.

picture.php

I'm about 5'9" by the way...

picture.php

Confusion - Thanks for posting pics!! I ended up ordering it too over the weekend and mine will be here tomorrow!! My first mini mini!!! :yahoo:

I'm loving the medal color & I like the way the tassels hang in the pics - can't wait now!!

Yours are the best pics of Pale Bronze I've ever seen confusionmonkey!!:nuts::nuts: It looks amazing on you! I especially like the way it looks next to your Persimmon MAM. Would you say the color is accurate in that pic?

Congrats!!!:woohoo:

Yours are the best pics of Pale Bronze I've ever seen confusionmonkey!!:nuts::nuts: It looks amazing on you! I especially like the way it looks next to your Persimmon MAM. Would you say the color is accurate in that pic?

Congrats!!!:woohoo:

Thanks!! :flowers: I would say the colour in the pics are pretty accurate. The persimmon MAM is pretty worn though. The colour is probably less vibrant than when I first got it. The medal leather is pretty much like how it is in the pics and soft and thick and textured in person!

attagirl - it is really bigger! I was easily able to fit my usual stuff except for the agenda and notebook I carry for work, which is fine for most evenings and weekends.

mages - I hope you like yours as much as I do! I love this style in general, the perfect small bag for me. The metallic isn't too blingy either - at least not for me! :P

Thanks!! :flowers: I would say the colour in the pics are pretty accurate. The persimmon MAM is pretty worn though. The colour is probably less vibrant than when I first got it. The medal leather is pretty much like how it is in the pics and soft and thick and textured in person!

Well it really is beautiful! Actually both bags are such pretty colors.:tup: So just to make sure...is the official color name Pale Bronze or Medal like Aster Alice calls it?