Katie Rides Rodeo Drive

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
Katie Holmes was spotted shopping looking super preppy, super chic at a few little boutiques yesterday afternoon on Rodeo Drive. Katie, 27, sported the Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Bag in Ostrich. You can pick one up at Saks Fifth Avenue starting at ONLY $1,495 (only in black, chocolate, or white). More pictures in the gallery…

katieholmessiennamillernu0.jpg

Sienna Miller sported the same exact YSL bag a week ago at a charity event.
:upsidedown:

She looks really cute...the bag is cute, but don't think it matches that outfit...thought the same on Sienna. Both outfits would have looked so much better with black bags, or red...

Katie is looking more and more like Tom. Does the brainwashing include morphing too? She is so cute and I like her. It's just that she ended up with Tom after he exposed his real craziness! What does Glib mean anyway?

I remember Katie Holmes (pre tom Cruise) she was so wholesome and not all that stylish. I like her look (and most of what she wears now) but she seems somewhat different! It is apparent that Tom Cruise has definitely been an influence on how she dresses and acts and she probably has matured too.

Katie is looking more and more like Tom. Does the brainwashing include morphing too? She is so cute and I like her. It's just that she ended up with Tom after he exposed his real craziness! What does Glib mean anyway?

You sure can see where she is getting re-growth of hair at her hairline. Common after having a baby.