More True Love

Don't know about that finish - you think it would hold up OK? After all the Cervo Lux stories going around, I'd be a bit worried. Also, I recently saw a Mulberry goat leather bag on holidays and thought it was a bit tough. Jury's out on this one for me...

Yes, I'd have to see this irl first before I make any judgments. I won't lie and say my eye was drawn to this bag when I first saw it on the website. No one has the craquele finish and I don't know how it feels.

That finish makes me nervous, too. I see visions of Cracking Cervo Lux and Bleeding Fairies with it, though I hope I'm wrong.

I'll be shopping this weekend and let you guys know if I see one.

^^^I'd love to help on the photos, but I've already been warned by our NM that's a big no no. :angel:

I'm probably just naive here, but why do the stores not want photos?

I was in NM in DC a couple of weeks ago and openly took pictures of everything they had in stock--Chanel, BV, and Prada. The only thing the SA said to me is to make sure that I gave her name out! Of course I was buying an expensive bag, so maybe she didn't want to rock the boat.

I'm probably just naive here, but why do the stores not want photos?

I was in NM in DC a couple of weeks ago and openly took pictures of everything they had in stock--Chanel, BV, and Prada. The only thing the SA said to me is to make sure that I gave her name out! Of course I was buying an expensive bag, so maybe she didn't want to rock the boat.

I can think of quite a few reasons, actually. I only know that the NM I frequent is pretty firm on this point. Darn it! :hysteric: