Noix & Sandstone GGH pics from Swissflower

i just saw NOIX today at the store today and the color is absolutely not what i had expected. it is darker than sandstone with a tinge more brown and a strange lilac undertone... the undertone really bothers me :sad:

here's the pic of the Noix GGH Work that Swissflower got from her SA... have tissue ready for the :drool: :biggrin:

btw, i find that some bal stores don't have very good lighting to do the bag justice!

picture.php

i just saw NOIX today at the store today and the color is absolutely not what i had expected. it is darker than sandstone with a tinge more brown and a strange lilac undertone... the undertone really bothers me :sad:
:sad::shucks:i am agree with you:i also had the same thoughts when i saw it in milan...so i suppose you didn't buy it ;)right?

Its true that some Bal store lightings really distort the color of the bag!

I tried editing the picture a little, this probably shows the true color better:
user147418_pic36742_1248021491.jpg

The GGH combo is really :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Its true that some Bal store lightings really distort the color of the bag!

I tried editing the picture a little, this probably shows the true color better:
user147418_pic36742_1248021491.jpg

The GGH combo is really :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Thanks for that ... this colour is so hard to judge from photos because it can look so different. I loved the pic from Cult Status (?) where it showed as a true walnut type of colour, but all the pics I've seen since then have shown it much lighter. It's exiting to see your edited picture and see that the colour is much darker in real life than in photos!