LV Melrose Avenue

I ordered mu bleu nuit Melrose but have not received it. I was planning on using it as one of my fall bags but not as a work bag as i do no need that for my job. I hate to spend this much money if it looks to much like that as opposed to to just a gorgeous daily bag. Plan to rotate it with my Irene this fall and my chocolate Mahina. Lemme know what you think. TIA

This is my first Louis Vuitton bag. I went to see it in person to dissuade myself from buying it, convinced that in person the bag was bound to disappoint. Boy was I wrong. The bag stands as one of the most beautiful things I've ever purchased and the craftsmanship is incredible.

It's already sold out online in the amarante (which is the color I purchased) and apparently the stores in my area only got one of each color. The sales assistant suggested that the purse was limited edition. Has anyone else heard that?

Sorry for the poor picture quality - used my camera phone. The t-shirt underneath the bag (to protect the feet cause I'm OCD like that :P) is a men's large, which should give some sense of the size. I'm 5'3" and it's definitely not a small bag. I could easily hold a small laptop and journal in it.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 280
This is my first Louis Vuitton bag. I went to see it in person to dissuade myself from buying it, convinced that in person the bag was bound to disappoint. Boy was I wrong. The bag stands as one of the most beautiful things I've ever purchased and the craftsmanship is incredible.

It's already sold out online in the amarante (which is the color I purchased) and apparently the stores in my area only got one of each color. The sales assistant suggested that the purse was limited edition. Has anyone else heard that?

Sorry for the poor picture quality - used my camera phone. The t-shirt underneath the bag (to protect the feet cause I'm OCD like that :P) is a men's large, which should give some sense of the size. I'm 5'3" and it's definitely not a small bag. I could easily hold a small laptop and journal in it.

Hi could we have a modleing shot this would give us a image and idea of the size of the bag to carry on the arm.;)

I saw the bag in both the colours but loved the amarante one more. The gold hardware just pops. Absolutely gorgeous bag n I use it almost everywhere. The bleu nuit's great as well.

I fell in love with the Amarante after seeing it in someone's recent post. But the Bleu nuit is stunning too! It looks more black with the tinge of midnight blue!! Gorgeous! Please post the pics when you receive your goodies!! Can't wait!! :nuts::woohoo: