We all have an opinion about her, but this guy is a total perv!!!

^Taking a upskirt picture of her with his camera.

I know! There should be laws against that. I don't care what you think about her. It happened to Jesicca Simpson as well. It's so rude to just stick your camera underneath someones dress and do that. Even more disgusting that someone paid for the JS one.

gross, that's pretty sick!, yea I agree there should be laws against it..

With all of the paps and spectators around her, I have a feeling that she genuinely didn't know this was happening. I don't care for her at all, but this guy is pure slime. He deserves for someone to photograph his small appendage and post it all over the internet.

I have to disagree... unless she's sticking cameras up some other girl's dresses, I don't see how she's "asking" for it.. ?

well I was joking a bit, of course NO women deserves that kind of thing!
buuut Paris Hilton is known for her infamous crotch shots while gettin out of the car wearin no panties, where you can see absolutley everything, and imo she kind of did that on purpose, because of the way she got out of the car, she must have known it was visible)

but I repeat: of course this photographer is scum for doing that, no woman deserves it, it's humiliating!