wine or leaf....can't decide!

leaf or wine mam

• leaf

• wine

• can't decide....live dangerously and get both ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
Well, I purchased the Coral MAM from the OSS and I am just not that in love with it. I want a darker jewel colored bag and can't decide between leaf or wine. Leaf I think is more fun and distinct but wine is very classy and both colors would work in well with my wardrobe HELP! Of the 2 which is more smooshy and softer? THANKS for your help! Is there any other colors I should be looking for???

Leaf is smooshier right off the bat but wine breaks in nicely.

Leaf is a lamb leather and wine is cow. Lamb tends to be almost always be smooshy right from the getgo.

Wine, for sure....
I have been using my Wine MAM all week and I always find myself gazing at her and thinking how totally gorgeous she is!!!

...admittedly, I do not have anything in/ have never seen leaf, but was told that the newest green "envy" color is TDF and is deeper/richer than the leaf....

Wine, for sure....
I have been using my Wine MAM all week and I always find myself gazing at her and thinking how totally gorgeous she is!!!

...admittedly, I do not have anything in/ have never seen leaf, but was told that the newest green "envy" color is TDF and is deeper/richer than the leaf....

I'm liking envy better myself...although my fave is evergreen.