We all have an opinion about her, but this guy is a total perv!!!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
95861512-paris_hilton_11_.jpg

:tdown:

Paris Hilton

What is he doing? is that a camera? or is he touching her ankle thing that Lindsey lohan was sporting a couple of years ago?

but since we are on TPF, not liking the bag! :nono:

EDIT:
No wait! he is upskirting her! eww. perv! If he was going to do it, do it to someone that we would not expect! everyone has already seen hers..

^Taking a upskirt picture of her with his camera.

I know! There should be laws against that. I don't care what you think about her. It happened to Jesicca Simpson as well. It's so rude to just stick your camera underneath someones dress and do that. Even more disgusting that someone paid for the JS one.

What is he doing? is that a camera? or is he touching her ankle thing that Lindsey lohan was sporting a couple of years ago?

but since we are on TPF, not liking the bag! :nono:

EDIT:
No wait! he is upskirting her! eww. perv! If he was going to do it, do it to someone that we would not expect! everyone has already seen hers..

yea, its a camera. he is taking a photo up her dress

:yucky: Ick, what a slimeball. Seriously, that is just pure pond scum right there. He definitely looks the part looking all slimey with his flooders paired with the no socks/tennis shoe get up.

I know that men in fairgrounds have been arrested for doing that, so I think she could press charges if she chose to, especially with the photo evidence of him doing it. I don't feel bad about sex videos being released (if someone was stupid enough to make one in the first place...), but this sort of thing is unacceptable. A woman ought to be able to wear a dress in public without worrying about photos taken from underneath.