Three MEGA reveals and Two mini reveals

Oh my goodness, my heart is racing so fast right now :heart: :nuts: and I am only looking at pics - I can only imagine how you must feel - you must be over the moon!

What absolutely gorgeous stunning bags, congratulations. I am so in love with both birdies - not sure which I love more, perhaps the purple has a slight edge. Do tell more!!

I read this thread much earlier today and nothing had been revealed yet but the two perfume sachets - and now I come back and WOW!!!!! Two more Cabats and another new bag!

Your photo of all four of your brand new Cabats is amazing! My favorite is the tea Cabat but they're all very pretty. I don't know how you'll decide which one to use each day!

Again, WOW!!!!!! :nuts:

*Gasp*
You've added so many beauties to your already fabulous collection! My my! This is the collection to aspire to!:nuts::nuts:
You've got a beautiful Cabat collection! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

On another note, did you have to buy the perfume sachets? Or were they gifted because you're such an awesome customer?

The credit goes to Baggiana again :flowers: ( because of her beautiful matita belly bag I got the chance to know the BV team and was given priority (I must say I am a nice person too):lol:

These bags were bought by BV for an auction and they couldn't sell these 3 ( I am not sure if all 3 were part of the auction)

Not sure because I was suffering silently for the past week :crybaby:& I didn't really care why they are available and if some them were part of a SO that got canceled.

I was told about these bags and I decided to get them I wasn't sure about the croc though.
Cabats & Ostrich :drool:then Noce and purple even more :drool::drool:

I was suffering because they are high value items and they decided to send them back to Italy or keep them for a future auction (after I was promised the bags).

No need to say I was heartbroken - but again Baggiana had previously told me to trust fate ( not about these bags)

So after a lot of fighting and internal company politics ( some approving others not approving) they decided to sell me the bags.

So I am just really happy to get them because I almost didn't

Last edited:
sorry you had to go through all that but glad you got those beauties.
as you can see i'm back again. just can't take my eyes off that noce ostrich.
how do they compare to your others? especially weight
the inside zipper pouches must be tdf.
again congratulations.

What I like the most about the cabat -IMHO - it represents what luxury is all about. I mean the bag is even better from the inside than the outside.
The ostrich pouches are simply gorgeous, and they are not meant to be seen by anyone other than the cabat owner.

That's what I like the most about BV and that's what I think luxury is all about, it is not about parading your handbag or shopping bag.
Just to know that I have these bags is more important to me than letting people know how much I paid or what i am carrying

I am a private person and do not like to tease - but come on it is the tPF.

I had to share with you the Copper and Tea Rame reveal because you helped me decide -you didn't really help :nono:because I got both :P
Another credit to BV all 4 cabats are totally different and they do not overlap.

I shared with you todays' reveal because I haven't seen any reveal of all 3 handbags and not even the scented gri gri (which comes with certificate) I love attention to details - again that's what luxury is all about

We love BV we are sort of private people who value and enjoy beautiful items - we do not care about status or showing off ( at least the majority of BV customers)