Three MEGA reveals and Two mini reveals

Oh. My. God. :faint:

I said if they are Ostrich, I'd scream--:yahoo: can you hear me???

These are beyond beautiful! They must both be SO's. Is the purple one Lilac? Maybe I couldn't find the color code because it's not a standard leather/color combination? It's just sublime.

Juda,, congratulations! Wear these with joy and in good health. This makes my weekend. (would anyone besides purse fanatics understand:nuts:?)

omg those cabats are unbelievable. i love the ostrich cabat. it would be my all time dream bag. i love both colors. you are amazing.
the first bag is also tdf. love bv matte croc. even the mirror is amazing. please post a lot of pictures. i'm going to have to come back to this thread frequently.

I'll be coming back often also, to drool :drool:. I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight!

Ooooo BIRDY! I love ostrich and it wears like iron. And the croc satchel is so ladylike, love it so. What a haul! Which one are you wearing first?

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: I am speechless!!! Oh, Juda!!! Those are the most beautiful cabats that I have ever seen - bar none!!! and your other handbag is just the most elegant piece of croc I have ever seen! I love the way it looks and am just dying to touch all three bags! OMG!!! Now, I know to what I will aspire! Breathtakingly beautiful, all three!

OK, I am now upping the ante... I will be saving for the ostrich cabat... were they special orders??? Where are all the other ostrich cabats??? Congratulations, my friend!!! This is indeed a mega reveal, and you are the cabat queen!

Though you have not said, how is it to carry an open bag? Any special tips? And I cannot believe how beautiful the frame croc bag is...:faint: I will have to save for that one, too! Enjoy your incredible collection!!!

Aww, Juda, kroquet is right, you are an instant cabat queen indeed!

attachment.php

I am simply envious that you can get all these beauties in a snap, congrats!! My fav is still the tea rame, but all are so lovely...:heart:

I'm speechless over here too Juda- and I second, third, fourth and fifth everyone else who has said that these Ostrich Cabats are absolutely the most beautiful BV creations that I have ever seen. I have always thought I needed a Cabat one day but wasn't sure anything I had seen yet was THE ONE - now I know that one day I have to have an Ostrich Cabat... colour as yet undertermined!

And yes, are they SOs?!

WOW!! Had to come back for another look! I am just in awe of the beauty!

Juda - many, many congrats and enjoy!!! Just remember me if you ever tire of the copper baby! hahaha

If I ever meet you, I will have to curtsey to the Queen!! :urock: