Fine jewelry prices

forchanel

Aug 2, 2007
I'm interested in buying the ring in the attached picture. Does anyone know the current retail price for this ring? Thanks!

Attachments

• finejewlery.jpg
    finejewlery.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 305
Do call Doug at Madison Avenue in NY, if you are in the States. He would certainly know. If you send me a pm (reminder), I will dig through the catalogs and see if there is a number listed both for identification and price.

These pieces are A LOT more expensive than you would guess even for CHANEL. I don't remember the retail price but I remember enquiring about some of the pieces and thinking it was just too much.

I asked my sales associate Brendan Sheehan at the CHANEL on E. 57th St. NYC and he said: the pendent is $1,975 and the ring is $2,050

attachment.php

Yar the price of the necklace is abt there. It is fixed to the chain, I think cannot remove / detach the pendant from the chain and the chain has 2 hooks so you can wear it shorter or longer.

So i went on a rampage in search of a right hand ring and here are the prices of the rings i inquired. hopefully this is helpful to other ppl as well ;)

Camelia Gold $2,050
attachment.php

Camelia white gold with diamonds
Small version middle stone of .15 carat $5,375
Medium version middle stone of .30 carat $9,800
Same version with pearl is like $26,000ish
attachment.php

Mademoiselle collection
White gold small version $4,175
medium version around $6,800
attachment.php

Cometes