why so expensive....

writtenstars

shopaholic :)
Jun 14, 2009
i have been searching for a marc jacobs ZC for quite a while, and i was looking at the local department store (im located in Australia)
the price of the ZC is liks DOUBLE the price in the US. the marked price is AUD$865:wtf: how is that possible? i was hoping that my hubby will get me one for my birthday, now its just like out of his price range. :cry:

wow that's really high. have you tried ebay australia? just post any zcs you find in our authenticate this thread and someone can help you determine if it's real or not :yes:

i have been searching for a marc jacobs ZC for quite a while, and i was looking at the local department store (im located in Australia)
the price of the ZC is liks DOUBLE the price in the US. the marked price is AUD$865:wtf: how is that possible? i was hoping that my hubby will get me one for my birthday, now its just like out of his price range. :cry:

that sucks. i find that mj is pretty expensive abroad. must be all those import fees tacked onto the retail price. i would try dawn's suggestion. you'll find some pretty amazing deals on new and older season zc's on ebay and bonanzle. past season zc's have suede lining anyway, so you'd be getting a much better deal. good luck on your search!

how about net-a-porter? they don't have any zc's available at the moment, but they might in the near future. the department store sites should offer international shipping. try saks, neiman, nordstrom, bloomingdale's, barneys, and bergdorf.

tadpolenyc: i definitely will :biggrin:
tuffcookie: recently only using a no-name leather patchwork bag lol, kinda left my designer bags to rot in their dust bags xD

im looking to buy a MbMJ Dr. Q hobo :smile:

Last edited: