Help....cant decide...tempete gsh or galet gsh

dlynn

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I just cant decide...Im looking to purchase my fall bag.

I love the City in Tempete/gsh and Galat/gsh. I only own one bbag - City Maldives/GSH. Both colors are gorgeous! Ive been looking at pictures, but I havent seen IRL.
I will have to order from the boutique and there is no return policy. I took my chances when I ordered the Maldives.
It was pretty true to the pictures i had seen on tpf.

I do feel that the Tempete is still in the blue/green/gray family which I love. I always wanted the Argent/dove grey, but missed out. Galet seems more Taupey, but with the GSH does look a little more Grey. What do ya think?

Last edited:
It looks like you will love the tempete as its the blue family - tempete very different from maldives so you don't have to worry about having similar colors. The galet is my fav...with GSH it's really grey. Tough choice as I've been debating between the 2 colors as well...in the end I picked galet (i will soon own 2 galet pieces) :biggrin:

It looks like you will love the tempete as its the blue family - tempete very different from maldives so you don't have to worry about having similar colors. The galet is my fav...with GSH it's really grey. Tough choice as I've been debating between the 2 colors as well...in the end I picked galet (i will soon own 2 galet pieces) :biggrin:

Thanks for the imput...I would love to see your pictures!

You already have a bluish/greenish bag in your arms, why not spring for something a little different so you'll have variety? It's true like MSMD said that Tempete and Maldives is different enough, but they're still in the same color hue.

Galet gets my vote. Or if I could have more than one vote, Galet again. If you could choose at the store, you could choose either a more Beige/gray piece, or one that's more Gray/beige. Mine is Gray/beige and I adore it. It's perfect in every way. :yes:

You already have a bluish/greenish bag in your arms, why not spring for something a little different so you'll have variety? It's true like MSMD said that Tempete and Maldives is different enough, but they're still in the same color hue.

Galet gets my vote. Or if I could have more than one vote, Galet again. If you could choose at the store, you could choose either a more Beige/gray piece, or one that's more Gray/beige. Mine is Gray/beige and I adore it. It's perfect in every way. :yes:

Im thinking that way too!

Both are great choices but I would go for the Galet with GSH since you said you wanted the Argent, Galet is still a great neutral color and I don't think you will have to worry about it as much as Argent as far as showing dirt.

Not an easy decision, so can't wait to see what you decide.

Well, if your wardrobe's more on the cool tone, I'd pick Tempete. If it's more on the warm tone, I'd go with Galet. IMO, I prefer Tempete more though.

If you order online, you can return it within 30 days (IIRC) as long as the tags are still attached, and it's in the same condition they sent it to you in. The Galet with GSH isn't online yet, but the Tempete is. Surely they will get the Galet GSH too.

If you order from the Boutique you actually have 7 days (IIRC) to return it for Store Credit. If you picked one color and then didn't care for it, you could at least exchange it. Warning about Tempete, it varies quite a bit from bag to bag, so I'd definitely want to order that one online.

Good Luck choosing!

I love love both colors so I don't think you could go wrong. I'd have to say I do like Galet more.