:( Well how disappointing!!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I drove all the way to the outlet and was going to get the mff lily tote...they didn't have them. I had a credit that would have covered at least 1/2 and I was so stoked to get one. What a bummer!

I know how that feels. It hapen the same to me before many times. That´s why now I buy everything online. Is cheaper and if is available you don´t even have to move from your desk. Try some good designers pages to see the products and look for them in other website where they have the same at half price. You won´t regret.:yahoo:

I was so disappointed when I went to the outlet last night to check out these totes too....
Not that my outlet didn't have them, but that they were a lot smaller than I was expecting. I'm bad w/ sizes but I'd swear this tote is no more than 12" or 13" high. I really wanted a 'true' tote bag to schlep around work papers in and this tote is just too small for that!!

I don't know what websites you are talking about but, remember, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
All those websites claiming to sell Coach at wholesale are selling fake bags. You should definitely get anything you plan to buy online authenticated in the authenticate this coach area here on tpf before you buy.

I know how that feels. It hapen the same to me before many times. That´s why now I buy everything online. Is cheaper and if is available you don´t even have to move from your desk. Try some good designers pages to see the products and look for them in other website where they have the same at half price. You won´t regret.:yahoo: