NY/NJ tpf'ers ... any updates from Woodbury? or tinton falls?

aml716

.. cut off ..
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
... i see posts for AC, but what about Woodbury and Tinton Falls..
i've never been to Tinton but i'm going there in 2 weeks...

any updates?
much appreciated TIA!

I went to Woodbury yesterday & they basically had what I posted last time for the most part, just less of it. If you're looking for something specific let me know & I'll try to remember. They do have the new MFF "Lily", turnlock totes, etc. And the new MFF Soho I guess it is? Only saw Peytons in pearl green. They had some of the Large Madison Spectator Juliannes in lavender, but they were around $1K & only 30% off. They were pretty beat up/dirty too. HTH :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/woodbury-outlet-updates-404565.html

I went to Woodbury yesterday & they basically had what I posted last time for the most part, just less of it. If you're looking for something specific let me know & I'll try to remember. They do have the new MFF "Lily", turnlock totes, etc. And the new MFF Soho I guess it is? Only saw Peytons in pearl green. They had some of the Large Madison Spectator Juliannes in lavender, but they were around $1K & only 30% off. They were pretty beat up/dirty too. HTH :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/woodbury-outlet-updates-404565.html

Do you recognize my name ;)

Did you have to wait on line to get in? Last time I was at Woodbury there was a line outside. I wonder if they save stuff for the weekend crowd. I may go tomorrow or this weekend. Thanks for the info.

Did you have to wait on line to get in? Last time I was at Woodbury there was a line outside. I wonder if they save stuff for the weekend crowd. I may go tomorrow or this weekend. Thanks for the info.

No, I went around 4 so it wasn't crazy busy. Usually the only time I see lines outside are Friday-Sunday or like Black Friday. I'm sure there will still be good finds this weekend. Good luck when you go :smile: