On Fedex truck for delivery....by 10:30am. UGGGG

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
I've had a 35cm Kelly VL w/GH--was deep passionate love at first sight, a Rose Dragee 34 Lindy in Swift--so sweet and innocent, a Gold Clemence 34 Lindy--Gold/GH...need I say more and fooled around with a 35 Birkin :graucho:. As much as I've LOVED each and everyone for their own unique personalities....they never felt to "fit" me. So, I sit and wait this morning for a delivery of a much anticipated and debated Evelyne, Graphite, GM3 with adjustable strap. I'm wishing, praying, hoping and doing a little dance to the H gods that this might just be THE END ALL BE ALL (who am I trying to fool) bag for me. :yahoo:

|

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
No entries found​

Date/Time
Activity Location
Details

Jul 16, 2009 7:34 AM

On FedEx vehicle for deliver SOUTHFIELD, MI

Seriously, I think Fedex knows that I'm sitting here WAITING for my new bag and the delivery guys decides to wait until the last possible minute to delivery my package! However goes and delivers a new package full of underwear or socks to the family down the street. Ugggg

Oh how exciting emanu...the delivery will be so close to me!! I think you will love the Graphite Evelyn...very young and carefree. :woohoo:
OMG...I miss Hermes not being here at Neiman Marcus Michigan. :crybaby:

GM3 :biggrin: I'm hoping this size works!!! Delivery is suppose to be before 10:30am....they really make a girl sweat before delivery ;) I will definitely post pics, however won't be able to until later. We are staying at my mom's house and DH forgot to pack the usb cord to transfer pics so I have to wait and ask to borrow hers. Hopefully it will work *fingers crossed*

:jrs:let me present a dance routine first..... hee hee.....

what size your is your EveIII? I am seriously eyeing one.
Geez, what time is FEDEX dropping by? I can't wait to see your bag :yahoo:

GM3 :biggrin: I'm hoping this size works!!! Delivery is suppose to be before 10:30am....they really make a girl sweat before delivery ;) I will definitely post pics, however won't be able to until later. We are staying at my mom's house and DH forgot to pack the usb cord to transfer pics so I have to wait and ask to borrow hers. Hopefully it will work *fingers crossed*

That is the size I am looking at too. I am like 5ft 7inch..... I hope it wouldnt be too big for me. ;)

it's 10 am now!

I'm 5'2'ish and hope it's not too big, but I'm not what you'd call a really petite girl ;) When I went to try them on in Shanghai, the SA's seemed to think the bigger size fit me best.

Oh come one FEDEX!