K*Pop Big Bang

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Okay, so I am REALLY surprised that there is no Big Bang thread. I've been a BB fan for a few years now. anyway, this thread is for anything and everything that has to do with Big Bang-oh, and if anyone has any info on a Big Bang USA tour?? I've heard some rumors, but nothing concrete.

Members:

G- Dragon
g-dragon.jpg

Tae Yang
youngbaeyessol.jpg

Seungri
seungri1.jpg

TOP.jpg

Daesung
dae-sung_kjp.jpg

I love K-pop!! I don't understand the lyrics, but that's okay.

Big Bang is cute. I have Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" as my alarm & Girls' Generation's "Gee" as my regular ringtone, lol. Both songs are so damn obnoxious -- perfect for me because I can seriously sleep through most sounds!!!

seriously, i just came in here based on that pic in your sig. and now i'm in love with tae as well. jesus, i've never been so attracted to an asian guy in my life. i mean, i thought Rain was cute, but damn. Tae just blows him out of the water.

Haha i love Tae Yang's style:woohoo:

omg, i am SO attracted to this style(only on asians though ;) ), its not even funny.

seriously, i just came in here based on that pic in your sig. and now i'm in love with tae as well. jesus, i've never been so attracted to an asian guy in my life. i mean, i thought Rain was cute, but damn. Tae just blows him out of the water.

lol, yay.... maybe if there are enough US fans BB will have a tour....ooh, i hope so.:yahoo: