Need your help in picking a tote!

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
:flowers: Dear All,

I intend to purchase a tote (either after my ban, or selling one of my other unused bags to get this tote – it’s not considered ban-breaking!) but I need all of your opinions on which one to get! I just want a roomy one which is comfy to carry, durable and not too cumbersome. The reason why I’m wanting a shoulder tote is because I’ve already got the Speedy. Thank you all for your opinions!

Popincourt haut
p10826017_ph_hero.jpg

Lockit H

p.gif
p11268459_ph_hero.jpg

Batignolles Horizontal
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

:flowers: Dear All,

I intend to purchase a tote (either after my ban, or selling one of my other unused bags to get this tote – it’s not considered ban-breaking!) but I need all of your opinions on which one to get! I just want a roomy one which is comfy to carry, durable and not too cumbersome. The reason why I’m wanting a shoulder tote is because I’ve already got the Speedy. Thank you all for your opinions!

I own the LH and PH and love both...LH is much larger and the PH is super cute...had to get both..not at the same time though $$$$$....now I have enough totes!!!!

I must mention again the Batignolles Horizontal, this bag does it for me, great for busy days, travel or work tote. I just can't think of a better bag for so many purposes, I call my bag "big Mama" she is the mother of all my girls..lol

i have both the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal, and they're great shoulder bags :yes:. the straps are very comfortable, and both bags are very roomy. plus they don't have tutti vachetta bottoms to worry about, unlike the Cabas bags :blah:

SO funny! I just posted this same question. I myself will be going for the Batignolles Horizontal. Maybe you'll decide the same thing. The PH looks great too but I think that the Batignolles Horizontal is where it's at :smile:

I'm really grateful for all your replies! ;)

Looks like BH is really popular here! Actually, I kind of like BH as well as PH. I even thought of Petite Bucket (but the vachetta bottom - ack!!)!

Keep your suggestions coming in! Thanks very much I really appreciate them.