Will it get dirty easy?

crush

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
I tried searching for this question but couldnt find it so sorry if this has already been asked.
I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts on the Damier Azur line and if you think it will get dirty easily if carried daily. I put my bag on the floor of my car every now and then, (i drive a corvette) and so if i am riding in it and not driving, i just put it under my legs if i am in a hurry.. being no back seat.
I like the line, just worried about it getting dirty being so light colored.
What do you think?
Thanks

The outside canvas is coated so that would not be a problem keeping clean. The inside and zipper is very light so that is what I worry about. I did spray my zipper with leather protectant so hopefully that will keep it clean for a while.

I'll recommend regular Damier for you.:yes: As Azur is lighter coloured, dirt will show easily and some stains may not wipe/clean out.

Thanks for the info! If i go that with that line, i will spray it or do something to protect it. The zipper part is what worries me, like you said Bag*Snob.

Bag Fetish..LOL, i keep my car clean and try to get it detailed all the time. I know there still is dirt there, but not enough to get things dirty.. i wouldnt think. All my bags so far still look great;)

But... I wont have to worry about that anymore!! I sold my car today. We didnt think it would sale that fast being where we are at.. that car isnt usable in the winter. So, I am now on a hunt for a new car. I have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 so far. I just dont know!

Anyways, i am going in the LV store here Sat. so i will see what i can find.