New Mabel-wrinkled lining seams

Top thread's tention was too strong on the sawing machine... (bring me back to school lesson!) This is QC issue really. None of mine looks like that as far as I remember off hand.

Does that bother you a lot, or actually prevent you to use the bag nomally? Perhaps you should contac CS first with pics and see what they say.

I have several mabels and none of them have this kind of wrinkled lining. I guess thread has been too tight when sawing like Ratrat said, it looks that I had sewn it...:P maybe I am a bit fussy but I think it will bother me..I´ve used to a better quality than this. I will contact Mulberry cs and wait what they say about it. I bought it from sale, but that shouldn´t be the issue in my opinion....:confused1:

Hmm it looks ok to me, and I don't think it would bother me. I'll check my lined mabels when I get home to see if they're similar, I've never inspected them before! :biggrin:

I think this would be the same for me too. I don't tend to look that hard at my bags and I don't think that this would bother me at all. If there is no hole in the seam then it wouldn't bother me.

It seriously wouldn't bother me, especially if I got it from the sale in reduced price. If I bought it full price, then maybe I would email the CS about it.

I'm going to be different because it I pay Mulberry prices I expect the bags to be perfect and that is not. Only from a value for money point of view not from a usabiity point of view

^^ I totally agree with Bluecat. I expect my Mulberries to be top quality both inside and out. It is a principle really, because I am only willing to pay these amounts of money for 100% quality.