Franck Muller Watches for women

fabcloset

Jul 29, 2008
Hi ladies, wondering if anyone of you owns a Franck Muller watch? How long have you had it and how would you rate it? Thinking of getting one for myself and I am still weighing the pros and cons. Your suggestions might help, thanks guys.

here's mine. i'll take a better pic later. casablanca (or curvex? - i need to check) with diamonds on a clue croc band (and i love it - i have it for 4 yrs) :

alexknight2-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
i have a long island in rose gold n i love itttt so much, its so versatile, from dress to jeans....from formal to casual =) n my mom has the curvex like patz but in bigger size, and its so elegant n versatile from day to night but unfortunately on my arms...i think long island suit me better =)

I have a Curvex for a little over 1 month. It's little heavier than my rolexes, but I love it because it's versatile and oversize.

Here is the pic:

Attachments

• 2009-06-19 20-40-42 - Canon EOS 5D Mark II.JPG
    2009-06-19 20-40-42 - Canon EOS 5D Mark II.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 3,947
  • 2009-06-19 20-54-15 - Canon EOS 5D Mark II.JPG
    2009-06-19 20-54-15 - Canon EOS 5D Mark II.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,454
It's really nice to see these photos. I was considering a Franck Muller for some time, but I didn't like the way they looked on me. Still, beautiful watches and a great investment (IMO).

Hi ladies

I think Frank Muller satisfy most of tastes

I bought Long Island in White gold two years ago , the price was 33000 $

LongIsland.jpg

Last month I Order for the Master Square in rose gold the big size (like lower image)
the local agent in QATAR tell me that they are not sure when they will get it maybe in september

watch_04.jpg

the good news that the Frank Muller prices become less

(my next) Master Square watch with diamonds become 25000 $ in my country :smile: