* My OLD SCHOOL Collection Reveal*

Huge congrats on finding your HG!! I love your collection!!
Wow, you're bringing all your babies as carry-on :blink: that'll be quite a carry-on, is a haul a better word?? haha
Best of Luck on your time away, but do stay in touch and make us all jealous with gorgeous pics of your travels!

Are you moving there permanently?
Have a safe journey! I am so envious :smile: Don't forget to log back onto TPF from time to time. Best thing about the internet, there is no boundries :smile:

p.s. sorry forgot to mention the most important thing, your RMs are GORGEOUS!!! What a lovely collection!! :heart:

Thanks, ladies. :heart::hugs::smooch:

Luvs - I have around 10 including clutches. I always sell in order to fund, so I don't over do it. I tend to over do it. And yes, they're all coming with me in my carry-on with clothes stuffed in them! That's Tastan's brilliant advice!
The BSW MAM solo pic is true to color. I used to have one that is a little more blue brand new, but I'm sure with time this one will get bluer, if YKWIM. I think we both purchased the re-cut last year, if I remember correctly. And that is the one I so stupidly let go to fund that Bbag. Ugh.

MSG - You are full of surprises.

I'm glad you find that useful. How about pictures of the rest of the bags? :biggrin:

I'm :drool::drool::drool: over your collection!

GORGEOUS! I'm so elated that you were able to find your HG. It's amazing! :love: So glad it made it in time for your move! I've been way busy and so have only been off and on here to post... if I don't see you around before your flight over there, have a safe trip! :hugs:

Can't wait to see your bags against the gorgeous French scenery. It kills me that I wasn't into RM during my last European adventure, so many lost photo ops! :P

I'm so happy you've been reunited with your long lost love! ;) Considering the timing of it all, it really was meant to be yours! Gorgeous collection too. I'm LOVING that Emerald Nikki!:love: Be safe on your trip!!